I was in a relatively minor car accident and my boyfriend never checked up on me or texted/called to see if I was okay?

I was driving home when I was rear ended from behind. The car that hit me was a drunk driver going somewhat slow so damage isn't bad. I went to the ER to get checked if the damage was bad and was sent home. I'm doing pretty good and my pain has been managed with ibuprofen from my medicine cabinet. I'm still a little shaken up though. I texted all my loved ones to let them know what happened. Everyone is checking in on me except my boyfriend. He hasn't even texted or called. I even gave him the courtesy 24 hours to reply before I started to get upset. He's been distant because he got a new job at a fast food place but he couldn't take five minutes to see if I was okay? I'm so upset that I'm considering breaking up with him over this.

03