How would you feel if you were accused of having stolen someone else’s SO, because they hadn’t told you they were already dating someone?

As I started dating this guy, things were going great. We were not exclusive at first but I would never have expected that he actually had a girlfriend, he never informed me of that. So I was the bitch he cheated on her with. And dumped her for me.

She hates me. Hs tried to turn people against me and wrote me some terrible letters.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• A girlfriend or boyfriend cannot be stolen. Sounds like he wanted to get out of the relationship but perhaps was afraid to be alone, or was just afraid of the drama that would ensue. Then you came along and were the push he needed. Forget her, she's a perpetual victim blaming her problems on others. Your friends will know crazy when they see it. Block her from E-mail, texting, or phoning you. If she threatens you, find a friendly lawyer to send her a cease-and-desist notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one can be stolen. Unless this person agrees to get stolen. If a thief has no ''bad'' intentions, he/she cannot be blamed. It's an awkward situation still, but that cannot be helped.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• She can’t handle her emotions well, and I can understand that. But you didn’t do anything wrong - your boyfriend, her ex, did.

So don’t take it personally.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes