Am I wrong for being how I am towards dating and life, whats my best way to go about this?

I’m a 22 year old guy and I have rarely dated in life. From many women I’ve been told I’m “gorgeous” “handsome“ etc. My thing is I hate partying and I enjoy so much being alone. I don’t get on social media looking for women. I can’t ever hookup with random women either. Everybody around me does the same things. Like they are all sheep. My view is I just wait for a woman to come around that I truly have a gut feeling about is worth giving my time to. Guys even think I’m so weird for not doing the typical guys shit by saying things about random women I see or basically just acting desperate. I’m extremely private and enjoy it. I don’t believe in “getting out my comfort zone”. I like my space. Is there times where I want a perfect (to me) woman who loves me and will do anything for me? Yes, no doubt. But I don’t force anything. I’m even the type of guy that if I had gorgeous women throwing themselves at me I want to get to know their personality first and 99% of them I stop talking to because they are just like every other girl almost. I’m very different and strange but I can’t change it, neither do I want to. In public I don’t bother on hitting on random women, its awkward to me and just isn’t my focus. I’m a very loyal man and will give everything for a woman I love. I at times see all these guys with all these pretty college girls and think, well that must be nice to have. But its whatever. I like being me. I’ve realized in the past year I have reached a great maturity and this is who I truly am. At this moment there is one woman I have feelings for and think about a lot and she likes me as well. But besides that I thank anybody for reading this and their opinions on this. Thank you.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Damn, write a book hahaha 🧐!! I think we need more guys like you. Guys this days don't treasure woman like you do. Not all but most of them don't. You are doing the right think. Looks fade away. find you a nice lady that you have a connection with. I like how you respect your body and won't fall for easy girls.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the reply. I know its long but it lets you type that much and I enjoy it. Thank you though.

• Too long

0|0
    0|0
    • It gives me 2000 characters to type what I want in so I did what I needed. God forbid you have to read...

• Lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree too long no one has time to help others if it takes a long time to read.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes