Am I wrong for being how I am towards dating and life, whats my best way to go about this?

I’m a 22 year old guy and I have rarely dated in life. From many women I’ve been told I’m “gorgeous” “handsome“ etc. My thing is I hate partying and I enjoy so much being alone. I don’t get on social media looking for women. I can’t ever hookup with random women either. Everybody around me does the same things. Like they are all sheep. My view is I just wait for a woman to come around that I truly have a gut feeling about is worth giving my time to. Guys even think I’m so weird for not doing the typical guys shit by saying things about random women I see or basically just acting desperate. I’m extremely private and enjoy it. I don’t believe in “getting out my comfort zone”. I like my space. Is there times where I want a perfect (to me) woman who loves me and will do anything for me? Yes, no doubt. But I don’t force anything. I’m even the type of guy that if I had gorgeous women throwing themselves at me I want to get to know their personality first and 99% of them I stop talking to because they are just like every other girl almost. I’m very different and strange but I can’t change it, neither do I want to. In public I don’t bother on hitting on random women, its awkward to me and just isn’t my focus. I’m a very loyal man and will give everything for a woman I love. I at times see all these guys with all these pretty college girls and think, well that must be nice to have. But its whatever. I like being me. I’ve realized in the past year I have reached a great maturity and this is who I truly am. At this moment there is one woman I have feelings for and think about a lot and she likes me as well. But besides that I thank anybody for reading this and their opinions on this. Thank you.

21