How to approach women in packs?

Ok, I know this sounds silly, but this is a legit question. I find it easy to approach girls who are in their own, or maybe with a female friend. I can deal with that, it's even fun to see the confusion and embarassment on the one I'm interested in.

But what am I supposed to do if there's a group of 3 or more girls, or a group of girls with a guy friend with them?
The obvious answer I will get from some people, particularly women, I assume, is "Why do you think you are entitled to their time? They are only there to have fun, and not interested in you!"
But that doesn't actually help me. From experience, I can say that finding girls alone, or in pairs wandering in public entertainment facilities is borderline impossible. They are few and far between, and when they appear, you quickly find out there is a really good reason they are alone - either their boyfriend is off buying drinks, they are just about to leave, because they are bored, or they are just plain batshit insane. Yes, all of this is actual personal experience.

So most of the time, a guy's best chance is to approach girls who AREN'T alone.

The question is, how do you do that without making a fool out of yourself? I'm not joking - being in a group gives girls the automatic high ground, and unless you have something seriously interesting to them, they will ditch you.

Not to mention that if there's a guy in the company, or a BFF of the girl in question, they will inevitably try to sabotage your attempt to ask her out!

So what do you think - is there a good way to ask out girls in groups? Or is this mostly a pointless exercise? Perhaps girls should make an attempt to be easier to approach?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww! Youโ€™re just the cutest thing!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…
    Anyways! I donโ€™t recommend that you approach girls in groups. Because friends are just shields. The only ways you you can get what you want out of that situation is by doing one of two things;

1. Destroying the shield.
    Basically, you butter up the crowd! You cannot go in with OBVIOUS ulterior motives. This is how a lot of dudes screw up.
    So... you engage the friends while still trying to connect with the one person. You have to let the friends trust you. Otherwise, youโ€™ll just be a joke

2. Go around the shield.
    This one is tricky. You have to either come up with a way to get you two alone or wait for the friends to leave so that you can sneak in a few seconds of flirting and number swapping ๐Ÿ˜‰

These things work a lot better when you and the friends have time to kill. Just putting that out there.

But you know... you could also just charge in and deal with the odds of a coin toss but Iโ€™m actually trying to help ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Good luck ๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ

• you seem like you know quite a lot about other's behaviour, would you mind giving this a read and commenting on it? Is she just awkward or might she actually be interested in me? โ†—
      + if you could read the comment from rivertay where we discussed a bit and my most recent comment on it because that would give you the most recent picture if you do decide to read it.
      thanks!

• shut up girl

• Will do. Stay safe in the streets bro ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•

Most Helpful Guy

• Strike up a conversation with the guy in the group and try to befriend him. He's your ticket into the set, and if you're cool with him you'll eventually get the chance to chat with the girls he's with. You'll also discover if he's a boyfriend or a BFF.

• No offense, but why would I waste my time on a guy I am barely interested in, if at all, if I don't know that the girl is in any shape or form attracted to me? Playing the long game without a certain reward sounds incredibly useless and stupid.

• Because if he's there with the girls, and you chat with them without acknowledging him, he's going to call you out. You'll have to deal with him at some point, so it's better if his feelings towards you are neutral or positive, than have him see you as an unwelcome outsider.

• The girls will tend to accept whatever frame he sets of you, positive or negative. You want to add social value to the group, and if you do so successfully the girls will feel attraction.