Girls, Asked for her phone number and got a maybe with a smile as a response. What does it mean?

I met this girl on a cruise and we had been flirting a lot all through it. Her friends had told me that she was into me. Her friend had asked me for my number earlier in the week so we could all hang out again in future. The last night we were still flirting and I asked her for her number so we could talk and hang out. Her response was “maybe, my friend has your number right?” I responded yeah she has it. She said “good. See you later” she was smiling the whole time and gave me a hug. My question is was she playing hard to get or trying to let me down easy or is she just being cautious with giving it out?
If you think it’s her being flirtatious should I look her on Facebook or visit her at work? Both came up in conversation.

1