Ladies, would you rather be with the virgin or CHAD?

Ladies, would you rather be with the virgin or CHAD?
  • Virgin (gross)
    Vote A
  • CHAD 😎
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Chad sounds like a damn asshat lol. Would much rather take the time to get to someone who gives a fuck about me, that sex would be way better than anything chad could do.

2|0
    0|0
    • CHAD provides the best sex

• Show All
    • So you are CHAD? If so, good luck be sure you dont spread diseases.

• He can learn.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your bias assumes no in between. I'm not a virgin but it takes longer than 5 min to sleep with a woman too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• you know I've always had a fantasy about the first one, like taking a cute but shy guy's virginity and showing him the ropes. First doesn't appeal to me both physically and because they're generally very very bad in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had BOTH. The CHAD is a fun party boy... but he's a teenager for life. The Virgin has a heart.

0|0
    0|1
    • You're lying to yourself

• Show All
    • @ovixs90 I don't care if my heart gets broken. I don't like giving up.

• Good luck with that, when you will turn 40-50 i think you will think differently.. Because cool guys won't be looking at you. Nothing personal just its true. After beauty fades they go for the younger ones.. and then you stay alone.

• I'll stick with the happy medium. Guy who respects me but can actually talk with me comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a virgin anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill take a Stacy thank you very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they both seem like caricatures. People in real life are much more complex and layered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can someone explain to me Why Chad, Dylan, Stephanie etc.. those names are mentioned as a group of people by each of those names?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes