Dating a new man, when do you give it up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex girlfriend made me wait 5 months. my wife (different girl) made me wait 2 years. :)

Wifey was a virgin, so i never pushed it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you really but I always waited a month or more. I've had a few bad experiences where a guy has given me an ultimatum- have sex with me or its over! So I learned that if he only wants sex he'll dump me and if he is actually interested in me as a person he'll wait it out. Seems harsh but I'd rather do it that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• when YOU feel comfortable in doing so... but never is a good idea to give up so easily as some guys aren't after you for you but rather what they can get, and the longer you hold on the more you will know if they are interested in you and not for you to become just another notch on their bedpost

0|0
    0|0
  • When it seems like both of you are attached and have feelings for each other more than a purely physical interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're wondering if you should give it up by asking a question in a chatroom, it's past the time you should give it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I'm very disciplined about waiting for it when I start dating someone but I like to think in the future I'd be waiting at least 3 dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you want. There are no rules. It's your body and your life just enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd date.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you feel comfortable to do so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes