How could she change and do this?

I've dated this girl on and off for 5 years. We constantly broke up because of our religous differences. But we always responded to the other, no matter what, when we broke up the first time, she answered me when I tried to fix things, but she told me she didn't want me in her life anymore.
Despite how she broke me, I still responded to her when she messaged me months later, and we got back together.
She left for her mission two years ago, and hurt me over and over as she left and while she was gone. I reached out to her several times, and she always responded. But I let things be until she was due to return, and I sent her a letter to try to change things since she was home. I didn't hear anything.
I tried sending her a message on social media, and requested to follow her, and she's denied the request, and hasn't read the message.
I rerequested her, but making it obvious it's me, but I'm devastated. I didn't expect this from her

00