What is going on?

boyfriend has ADHD, and he tells me he wants us to be together forever and started talking about kids with me. he calls me beautiful says he loves me. Even called me sexy a few times. But he gets distracted easily. We've been dating for 8 months. At first I didn't notice it. But now I am. He looks everywhere at ladies.. guys.. animals.. like everything cars. All that jazz. I just dont understand ADHD at all. I have ADD but it's not too bad. He glances at everything sometimes twice. We were walking out yesterday and there was this dwarf standing she was outside and my boyfriend looked. Then turned around and glanced again. We were walking through the store he was touching everything on the shelf and looked down the aisles sometimes twice. And glanced at women. Is he not satisfied with me? He claims he loves me. And when I cuddle with him I feel protected. He treats me amazing otherwise. He drives an hour to see me. And wants to get a job closer to me. He hates doctors so he isn't on any meds. I just feel like he's looking everywhere else but me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• he's loves u and is attracted to u but like all guys we tend to like looking at everything dont worry he won't leave u he loves a lot but he just enjoys looking at things and touching them just let him be him just keep him out of trouble

• That's good to hear. So it's not becausehe isn't satisfied with me? Like he drives an hour to see me. And wanted to make it work when I asked if he still wanted to be with me. Is he gonna touch other girls when I'm not around?

• Oh okay. Thanks so much!

• np and glad u know now and hope u two last

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh as a girl with ADHD I do the saaaaame shit just chill and be understanding it doesn't mean he doesn't love you he's just distracted by little things I get like that too like I look everywhere else but it doesn't mean I don't love my boyfriend I'm pretty sure he loves you by the way he's talking to you

• I need a chill pill lol. No he's so sweet I was looking at something in the store and he said "want me to buy it for you babe?" I

• Yo girl I just said chill I didn't mean anything by it lol chill xD