Boyfriend's genetics. He's attractive but his mother is not?

I know I sound like the biggest asshole saying this but what is the likelihood of my future children looking like my boyfriend's mom?

He is cute but she is not so cute looking in my opinion. She is super nice but not my definition of attractive. I love my boyfriend so it's not a dealbreaker but is it likely my future children will look like his mom even if he does not look like his mom?

I guess what I want to know is whether big noses are dominant?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you or any of your siblings look like your grandparents?

• I look like my uncle who also looks like my grandmother both on my mother's side.

• Yes and I guess that's true

• It is. Everyone has a flaw. You cannot control everything. Just make sure he is the right person for you and that he had a good heart. And that he will be a good dad.

Most Helpful Girl

• The children may have a few of her features but most children look more like their mom than their dad.
    My mother in law is not attractive at all and my husband is handsome, our child looks more like me but she has my husband's nose and cheekbones which he got from his Moma. And our daughter is a pretty child and everyone comments on what a doll she is.
    I don't think you have anything to worry about.