Would you reject someone if you hated their best friend?

So recently I realised this guy I know has a crush on me. He's very sweet and nice but he lives a unhealthy life style and that's a massive no, no for me but the main reason is because I can't stand his best friend if I wasn't a civil, non violent person I would have that prick in a coma by now and he's also close friends with Jordan too so that could make things awkward if you read my questions regularly you understand why.

I really don't want to have to reject this guy he's so lovely and he's a good friend of mine, I really like him as a friend but he's been hurt and been friend zoned so many times. He believes it's because he's a little on the chubby side but it doesn't have anything to do with that it's his best friend whose the massive cock block for him 😂 and I not going to make him chose between me or his friend if I did actually like him in that way.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you are in a relationship with a guy, and you can't stand his best friend, that will make if difficult for the relationship to get anywhere. Add to that, he is leading an unhealthy life style. You need to save yourself a great deal of aggravation, and don't get romantically involved with this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just curious...
    'unhealthy lifestyle'? Is it his eating habits or something more?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not info just don't like him, but if he's racist or violent it a bully or sexist a bigot in any way yeah this will weigh HEAVILY. Bc this shows my crushes judgement also the kind I'd behavior he accepts from people and if he's sweet as in can't stand against bull hit then we will not get along anyhow

And I do not sit and ensure bull shut. If um around it I day something so he would be very unhappy with me as a girlfriend any how

But if he recognises his friends poor behavior and speaks up then I'd consider...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No, unless that person sets a bad influence on the person I want to date. I feel that as long as you love a person it doesn't who there friends or family are because your not really trying to impress them as much as you are with your lover. you're dating that person not the person they are surrounded by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, I am not sure what to say about that situation, I think is for the best to don't go further if it's gonna take breaking up a friendship.

I am sure of something though, you will find the right guy, only be aware. Since you are beautiful I believe dishonest guys are gonna come in your way wile you're single.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, if my friends or they hated each other all of my friends would accept my choices, and the one I'd be with would do the same...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell No!..
    It will be complicated!.
    But this way! If we break up!..
    Her friendship will become even more stronger with her friend

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to get away from his so called friend if he's cock blocking him. If I was there his friend would be pounded to parade rest ! There wouldn'be much left after I got through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you say the truth, that you like him but his lifestyle stops you from dating him. And if he doesn't change it, well that won't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he ain't fucking him then tell him the dumbass got to shuffle the f*** on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's a difficult situation really, because i wouldn't want to associate with his friend if I disliked him, but on the other hand, I wouldn't want to come between them. I guess it would depend on how much influence his friend had over him.

I couldn't be with a guy if his friend persistently disrespected me and put me down to my boyfriend. I'd expect loyalty from him, and expect him to defend me, even go his friends. So it really depends on the guys character and how independent minded he was

0|0
    0|0
  • the people you're friends with reflect on you as a person, if this friend is a bad person, that says something

0|1
    0|0
    • there is a saying in Spanish: "dime con quien andas y te diré quién eres":

• Let your friend know that that's the only reason you can't be with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • what does the prick do? (as an example)

0|0
    0|0
    • Talks disrespectful towards me and other woman, acts like an idiot and is just plain ignorant and rude

• Show All
    • He's Christian but yet make's his girlfriend have abortions because he doesn't like using protection and once she tried to kill herself and makes light of it and also likes to run over bird's when driving. The mans a complete psychopath

• what the hell? he's crazy

Recommended myTakes