Would you reject someone if you hated their best friend?

So recently I realised this guy I know has a crush on me. He's very sweet and nice but he lives a unhealthy life style and that's a massive no, no for me but the main reason is because I can't stand his best friend if I wasn't a civil, non violent person I would have that prick in a coma by now and he's also close friends with Jordan too so that could make things awkward if you read my questions regularly you understand why.

I really don't want to have to reject this guy he's so lovely and he's a good friend of mine, I really like him as a friend but he's been hurt and been friend zoned so many times. He believes it's because he's a little on the chubby side but it doesn't have anything to do with that it's his best friend whose the massive cock block for him 😂 and I not going to make him chose between me or his friend if I did actually like him in that way.

612

Most Helpful Guys

• If you are in a relationship with a guy, and you can't stand his best friend, that will make if difficult for the relationship to get anywhere. Add to that, he is leading an unhealthy life style. You need to save yourself a great deal of aggravation, and don't get romantically involved with this guy.

• Just curious...
    'unhealthy lifestyle'? Is it his eating habits or something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not info just don't like him, but if he's racist or violent it a bully or sexist a bigot in any way yeah this will weigh HEAVILY. Bc this shows my crushes judgement also the kind I'd behavior he accepts from people and if he's sweet as in can't stand against bull hit then we will not get along anyhow

And I do not sit and ensure bull shut. If um around it I day something so he would be very unhappy with me as a girlfriend any how

But if he recognises his friends poor behavior and speaks up then I'd consider...