Do you think it is better for an introvert to date an extrovert or another introvert?

• Introverts should date introverts
  • Introverts should date extroverts

47

Most Helpful Guys

• Introvert.

I've never dated before, but I feel like I'm more of an introvert, so would prefer to date someone who's similar to me and I'll just assume most people who want to date, would prefer to date someone who's similar to them in some ways, like personality type or at least some aspects of it.

• Introverts find me annoying and... I feel bad for introverts so I think they should be with each other because only they understand each other.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm an introvert, I dated an extravert before, which was actually annoying, always trying to get me to do stuff I didn't want to do like go partying or clubbing or outside for walks. I don't care for none of that. So now I have my current boyfriend of 4 years, he's also an introvert but he works at a lumberyard, so when he gets home he closes the curtains and pretends the outside doesn't exist haha so perfect :D :D

• I'm an introvert and for me personally extroverts seem way too tiring to spent lots of time with. My boyfriend is a total introvert himself and were just perfect for each other. We can basically have our "alone time" while being in the same room 😊

• lol love it. I feel like I would be better off with an introvert - like we would get each other more- but then I feel like an extrovert would bring me out my shell and bring the adventure out of me lol

• I got extrovert friends for that. I wouldn't want to live together with any of them though πŸ˜…

• lmfaoo hey I hear ya