Do you think it is better for an introvert to date an extrovert or another introvert?

• Introverts should date introverts
    Vote A
  • Introverts should date extroverts
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Introvert.

I've never dated before, but I feel like I'm more of an introvert, so would prefer to date someone who's similar to me and I'll just assume most people who want to date, would prefer to date someone who's similar to them in some ways, like personality type or at least some aspects of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Introverts find me annoying and... I feel bad for introverts so I think they should be with each other because only they understand each other.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm an introvert, I dated an extravert before, which was actually annoying, always trying to get me to do stuff I didn't want to do like go partying or clubbing or outside for walks. I don't care for none of that. So now I have my current boyfriend of 4 years, he's also an introvert but he works at a lumberyard, so when he gets home he closes the curtains and pretends the outside doesn't exist haha so perfect :D :D

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and for me personally extroverts seem way too tiring to spent lots of time with. My boyfriend is a total introvert himself and were just perfect for each other. We can basically have our "alone time" while being in the same room 😊

2|0
    0|0
    • lol love it. I feel like I would be better off with an introvert - like we would get each other more- but then I feel like an extrovert would bring me out my shell and bring the adventure out of me lol

• I got extrovert friends for that. I wouldn't want to live together with any of them though πŸ˜…

• lmfaoo hey I hear ya

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I feel as though introvert-introvert and extrovert-extrovert may work best, because at least then when you date each other, you understand how each other is and when they need space. Sometimes too extroverted or too introverted can be a bad thing, in that they can't truly understand how the other person is in an introvert-extrovert relationship. And in many cases, an extrovert can exhaust an introvert

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm introverted, but I'd like a somewhat extroverted girlfriend (not overly extroverted though). I think it'd help bring me out of my shell a bit which I've been trying to do for years (although that's probably one of the reasons I don't have a girlfriend). I wouldn't break up with a girl for being introverted though because we'd probably be more likely to have the same hobbies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an extrovert and I am very protective. Shy introverted girls usually are attracted to me because I will always make sure they are ok if we are out, or if we were in a crowd I would grab their hand and pull them through safely of if we were at a party and someone started making them uncomfortable I would step over asap, thats if they weren't already just sitting on my lap or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an introvert I would like to try dating an extrovert but I think it won't be fun for them

1|0
    0|0
  • Introverts should date introverts.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you are dating an extrovert they could help to bring you out of your shell

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the people. both could work.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes