Dating tips for a single parent?

Im a single parent. Ever since I have become a single parent I have found that dating has become hard. can't always meet up for random dates or get a sitter. Ill meet guys, flirt for a bit, but as soon as they know I have a kid they head for the hills.
Any tips or advice on dating as a single parent?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I suggest dating another single parent.
    Most people without kids don't want to date a single parent because they don't want their SO around an ex, don't want to deal with drama, don't want to support someone else's kid, want the kid to follow their rules in their house, but the kid may think they don't need to since it isn't their blood parent, and they know a single parent won't have nearly as much time for them at the beginning of a relationship.

Since another single parent also has to deal with that same stuff, they would be more open to dating another single parent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• find other single parents... uhhh, just put it out there right away, and stick at it, cuz you'll eventually find a real man

0|0
    0|0
  • wow its hard to date when you have kids but plenty of MILFS out there have boyfriends so dont worry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes