Do materialistic things matter when choosing someone to date?

Like will you choose to date a girl with a iPhone 8 or iPhone X over a girl with a iPhone 6s or se because the girl with the more up to date phone has more money. Or will you choose a girl with tattoos vs a girl with no tattoos because the girl with tattoos is more creative vs the girl with no tattoos who is just plain?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• They matter. However those are way too broad of generalizations. The phone could be a gift. No tats could be a religious decision as opposed to lacking creativity.

I don’t care about phones and superficial things, but i do care about financial management when considering a LTR.

I like when a girl makes no less than 35K simply because that may determine ability to have disposable income and I’m not paying for everything. In fact I’m paying for as little as possible. Not looking to be exploited and men and women are equal so they can pay their own way:

• So you wouldn’t think that a girl with a iPhone 6 or se doesn’t make as much money as a girl with the iPhone 8 or X? Or does that not determine if someone has money or not?

• 😂😂 I love the sugar mama part lol but yea I was just curious. Like it’s people that really think people choose who is better and who is better to date based off up to date iPhone or a outdated one. Who has more shoes and more expensive shoes and who has the latest Apple products Apple watches and stuff like that’s ridiculous lol. If those things actually mattered the whole world would be single lol. As long as you have a phone, smell good dress nice and your clothes fit nice and your shoes aren’t run over or ugly who cares about how much you paid and if it’s name brand or not lol.

• Well, you do have a lot of superficial people out there, and believe it or not, for them if the prospective partner has the most up to date cell phone or not is very important.

Most Helpful Girl

• If somebody won't date you because you don't have a brand new phone, that person isn't worth dating!