• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I don’t think you’re ready for anything lol. A level of maturity comes with dating and tbh 13 year olds, boys and girls, are not ready for shit

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes, 20 is too early to date too... it depends on you and if you're mature enough, and trust me on this one, 99% of people your age aren't... the chances of 2 mature people getting together is slim to none that young... I started dating when i was quite young, but that was because i was too mature for my age, so it all depends on you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't let my kids do it in 8th grade. I don't think Kids are Ready for it emotionally at that age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it is. Just wait for a couple of years more. Kids of that age aren't that emotionally and mentally stable. You may get your expectations shattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are various grades of dating? I thought either you are dating or you are not

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't know tbh I've never dated and I would like to try it out. I don't know if dating in 8th is too early or no.

• Maybe its still too early, and you’ll get distracted from school

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever you feel ready

0|0
    0|0
  • its too early

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, unless you are not in the same school and still then. Even if you don’t think so now trust me you will be skipping classes and fucking in the closets and hallways. One day you will make a mistake you will regret for the rest of your life so keep that in mind before you do anything. It is ultimately your choice but you should think wisely. My parents were the same way they said I will never do that or be that way and guess what, they had me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Personally I think so. There are many other things to focus on besides that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so but my dad did. Until he got to know my boyfriend. Excuse me, my EX boyfriend. But we couldnt date alone, always with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t get yourself into it right now.
    Focus on school

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in 11th grade for my first relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me and wait!

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on school. You'll thank me later

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. But what's wrong with it? Is it too much drama to throw myself into?

• Show All
    • Sure thing NeedHelp, "I fucked up in middleschool because all the men in my life were beta cucks", Fast111

Recommended myTakes