Does it mean anything in dating if the guy buys your shampoo, conditioner, and a toothbrush for you to feel comfortable if you overstay?

Also having a drawer ready for your belongings, and buying things you like to eat and drink, and also a small gift out of the blue? Like it's just 20 days of dating. And he also said "I really like you a lot and I want you to know I am not seeing or talking to anyone else but you". I am confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he is interested in you being comfortable at your place at least.

You can appreciate ut but don't get used to gifts etc. You will likely receive less in the future.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, He REALLY likes you and wants you around A LOT!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I am so confused. why would you like somebody in 3-4 dates. :S

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• you have sex with him before? He does care for you just to enter into your pants.

1|0
    0|0
    • No we haven't had sex yet, and he said he doesn't want to rush.

• Show All
    • I am so confused cuz it's been about 2-3 weeks not more than 3 weeks. Our date nights are endless like no beginning no end, we spend 2-3 days consecutively just doing things, talking and laughing, and he always texts not just he is horny (cuz he is never) but he is only checking in. I am REALLY confused cuz I never had this much attention this soon from a guy. I am scared that he may be fishing me?

• yeah you are right.. i suggest you dont rush so fast... dont expect a serious / love or a relationship from him. Also dont do sex so fast... avoid this too BABES ;)

• It mean he wants you around, and is willing to do what is necessary, to see that you are around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• he probably want a future with you? cu buying all that means he plans to stay with you for a while

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds to me like he is hinting he wants to wife you up soon

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes