Does it mean anything in dating if the guy buys your shampoo, conditioner, and a toothbrush for you to feel comfortable if you overstay?

Also having a drawer ready for your belongings, and buying things you like to eat and drink, and also a small gift out of the blue? Like it's just 20 days of dating. And he also said "I really like you a lot and I want you to know I am not seeing or talking to anyone else but you". I am confused.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he is interested in you being comfortable at your place at least.

You can appreciate ut but don't get used to gifts etc. You will likely receive less in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, He REALLY likes you and wants you around A LOT!!

• I am so confused. why would you like somebody in 3-4 dates. :S