Coworker with girlfriend texts me? Help?

I (19) work with this guy (27). I think he likes me. He follows me on Instagram and has liked a few of my selfies. We also text each other quite a lot. But he has a girlfriend. He told other coworkers that he has a girlfriend (she's 23) (been together 16 months).

He spent his day off work a few days ago with her, he cooked her dinner with his family but he was texting me while with her. I heard from other coworkers that his girlfriend says that he loves her a lot cause he is always saying it to her. She was delighted that he says he loves her multiple times a week and she says they have a good relationship.

Is this wrong? Does he not want a girlfriend if he flirts with me? Why doesn't he break up with her?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If being in relationship had ever mean something, there wouldn't be such a thing like cheat in this World. People are just like that and having girlfriend or boyfirend doesn't mean anything at all.

He tries to look like the good, loyal guy, but also trying to keep you in his pocket. If he ever had his chance, he may make a move, if you ever like to tell him to back off, this time he'll teach you a lesson like he loves his girlfriend and also he is in a relationship. Those kind of people do everything to be seem right in the end, keep your level formalt to him.

• Do you think he will leave her for me? If he continues to get to know me better and falls for me instead?

• It is not about if he is happy or not. This isn't about guys or woman either, it is just how people are. Maybe he really loves and have nothing to do with you, but I didn't find his behaviour innocent.