Where would you rate yourself as a kisser on a scale of 1 to 10?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe a 5 because I'm actually not very interested in kissing so as to be so conscious of it and try to become good at it, whatever that means. The one thing I try to do is to make sure I have minty fresh breath every time I do, and to take it easy with the tongue since I've found I don't like having a tongue shoved down my throat. Also don't care for very sloppy and aggressive kisses, and maybe people really into kissing like it that way (I don't, and so I don't do it).

On the flip side I never initiated a kiss on a girl I couldn't sleep with immediately after. And I won my wife over, apparently, with a kiss (jammed an emergency stop button on an elevator and grabbed her for a kiss on our first date, and she likes to tell that story a lot).

0|1
    0|0
  • Often told Im the best kisser they've had so far, so Id say Im pretty close to 10 ๐Ÿ˜„

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a five. No one has ever complained, but I can't say I'm very good at it either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I guess an 8, but I'll ask an ex for her rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never rate myself tbh but those I have kissed said I was a really good kisser...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably about a 6 or a 7,.. maybe an 8 if I REALLY like someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess i better be good my girlfriend wants to kiss for hours

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't kiss, cause I don't have lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never kissed anyone so no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know is that I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself as an eight.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't kiss, so 0

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 on the scale

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No idea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 I have no experience >~< Unless we are talking about written kissesโ€”I can write a 10 type kiss XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes