Are you more likely to find the right relationship by looking for one or falling into one?

I have been thinking about this a lot, I meet a lot of people who are looking for a relationship and I always seem to think that you will go with the first thing that seems comfortable and potential miss out on something better if you just float but I want other people opinion just to compare.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't know because it's different for everyone. Some people met their SO at a blind date, others just waited without looking and eventually the right person came into their lives, others kept looking and tried different dating sites but nothing worked while it worked for others.

But in General, I believe if you stop looking for something, or in this case Someone, you'll be less confused when that special someone comes into your life..

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships don't just 'happen'. They take effort. And you don't find them by 'looking', but you do have to be vigilant for a proper suitor.

No, this is what DATING is for. To be able to get to know, and to make a determination as to their worthiness, to discern whether they're a match.

So date. A LOT. It will lend experience to be able to discern their potential. Most will not be a match.

And develop your game, your looks, your stature, and your wealth. The effort will improve your confidence. All these things matter.

Love can't start 'till attraction does, and then there needs to be a conversation.