Should I invite her?

So my dad and I are going on a vacation to florida (from minnesota) at the end of October for both his birthday and a "family" vacation. Now, I have no real ideas for my girlfriends birthday gift. Her birthday is at the end of September, and weve been together since mid August. Part of me wants to invite her onto the trip, but I don't know if her parents will trust my dad and I, I guess I won't truly know until I meet them at her birthday party on the 28th of this month. She will be 16, and I'm 17. I don't know, I just want to know if it's a good idea to invite her, or whatever else you get from this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's the best idea because the parents might be a bit too hesitant but you can still go for it. If that doesn't work, you can get her something she'll really like or you can take her somewhere special and write a beautiful love letter (decorated and nicely written) for her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think she's too young for that considering that the parents don't know you and your dad. Try a nice date closer to home.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes