Would my boyfriend go through all this trouble to see me if he was talking/seeing someone else?

And he's been amazing to me. Hasn't pressured me into sex. Drives an hour to see me. Takes me in public opens doors for me sometimes. Calls me beautiful. He said we make a good couple. He said he hopes we last forever and he started talking about kids. But.. I have this worry he might be talking to another girl? I don't know why. Would he go through all this trouble if he was talking to someone else? Like I met his family and such. Even hung out with them. It's a fear I have since it's happened with another guy before him. His friend said "I'm glad he's found someone decent" to me. Does he really like me? Is he a good guy?

01