Are your 20s too early to be married?

my partner and I are considering marriage within the next few years. We are both 20 but I came across an article saying that marrying at 20 or in your 20s is too young and it will only fail. It scares me.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope it's not true... it's the best age for marriage

• Can’t tell if you’re sarcastic so in that case, tell me why?

• So agree with you on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on family stability and wealth and ability to care for oneself. It may also depend on your religion because a lot of Muslims marry at that age and some Hindus marry a couple years after their early 20s but Christians usually marry in their mid 20s to mid 30s. Culture plays a big factor in whether or not your marriage will last.