If you double text does it come off as desperate?

I asked this girl on a date she said I can't that day but are you free Saturday. I said yea how does 7pm sound? Now it's been more then a day with no reply 🤔 I'm confused why would she ask if I'm free then not responde once I said yes? In our previous date she was obviously intrested ( unless she was just fucking with me) Should I swallow my pride and double text in case the 1% chance she didn't get my text or accept the ghost?If you double text does it come off as desperate?
  • It's desperate
  • Totally fine do it

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Not desperate if you don’t respond desperately simply ask her if she’s still free if not you can reschedule another time if she still doesn’t respond she’s not interested and was just being nice by asking

Most Helpful Guy

• Never ever beg a woman for attention, if she likes you, she will show it