Why he want to go down on me on the first date?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• There is this idea that if a man can make a woman orgasm from oral sex, then she will want to have real sex with him. And that is compounded with the belief that women are more open to the idea of being eaten out on the first date than to have full sex on the first date.

I am not saying that this is true, but some people do hold that belief. I believe it was even a plot point in one of the American Pie movies. Either that, or he just likes giving oral to girls.

• Great sign that he is into you. If he likes your scent and taste, he probably would do that and he might want to impress you.

• But a guy can be serious about me and still want to go down on me on the first date?

• I would say it makes him a better chance of being serious because oral is very a very personal thing for him.