Why he want to go down on me on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There is this idea that if a man can make a woman orgasm from oral sex, then she will want to have real sex with him. And that is compounded with the belief that women are more open to the idea of being eaten out on the first date than to have full sex on the first date.

I am not saying that this is true, but some people do hold that belief. I believe it was even a plot point in one of the American Pie movies. Either that, or he just likes giving oral to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great sign that he is into you. If he likes your scent and taste, he probably would do that and he might want to impress you.

2|0
    0|0
    • But a guy can be serious about me and still want to go down on me on the first date?

• I would say it makes him a better chance of being serious because oral is very a very personal thing for him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should ask him that.

Maybe he likes you a lot, maybe he'll do that with anyone, or maybe you're really really hot.

Could be several reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he is a fuckboy and probably has done the same with countless other women. Men like that usually just want to have sex a few times and go onto the next woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally don't go down on a woman before I know her, but rules can be broken, I have before if I'm feeling the right vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he’s horny and that’s all he wants from you

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • But a guy can be serious about me and still want to go down on me on the first date?

• Show All
    • What is the difference?

• A slut will have sex with just anyone. There was a girl I was talking to recently who would have gladly had sex with me, but she is a slut. So it didn't happen.

As I know from first hand, even virgins can be easy and will sometimes have sex on the first date.

• Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • to pleasure you to a few orgasms

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc he just wants to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he does not care about his own sexual health. He knows nothing about your sexual history, and you know nothing about his. In this age of antibiotic resistant STDS, and even flesh eating ones, he'd have to be an ignorant fool to do such a thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes