What would you do if your child (like 17 or under) is dating an older man or women?

Updates:
Like in the 30s.
30 and above

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Report him to the police - it's called statutory rape. Or warn him first, to stay away or you will.
    Ground your kid. Get them back on track before you completely lose control.
    Next you'll say she's prego.

0|0
    0|0
  • End that relationship asap. Unless they're very mature and know exactly what they're doing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not that there's anything wrong with dating someone older than u but 17 or under is probably too young to decide something like that so I'll probably try to talk them out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how older were talking about here .

0|0
    0|0
    • Me and my boyfriend wouldn't tolerate it.. we will ask questions about who this person is and we want to see this person face to face even if it is on webcam
      We will do research on this person as well...
      And etc

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That's a nightmare scenario. You can't forbid it. It'll just drive your child into their arms. I dunno can you call the police if the 30 yr. old hasn't technically done anything yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alarm bells, not until at least 18 to start that late even then it's quite a gap I'd be kind of nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anymore. I used to think that was crazy and creepy. I have actually seen 2 couples who age difference was more than 20 years. I'm not surprised anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lock my child in the basement for 5 years only feeding him/her dry bread and milk.

0|0
    2|0
  • i would tell her to be careful and make sure he is not using her. but if she really wants to date she can but no sex until she turns 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a gun and have a "chat".

0|0
    0|0
  • She won't. She dates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is the man / woman

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes