What would you do if your child (like 17 or under) is dating an older man or women?

Like in the 30s.
30 and above

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Report him to the police - it's called statutory rape. Or warn him first, to stay away or you will.
    Ground your kid. Get them back on track before you completely lose control.
    Next you'll say she's prego.

• End that relationship asap. Unless they're very mature and know exactly what they're doing

Most Helpful Girls

• Not that there's anything wrong with dating someone older than u but 17 or under is probably too young to decide something like that so I'll probably try to talk them out of it

• Depends on how older were talking about here .

• Me and my boyfriend wouldn't tolerate it.. we will ask questions about who this person is and we want to see this person face to face even if it is on webcam
      We will do research on this person as well...
      And etc