Feelings for my friend’s crush?

Sounds childish but I don’t know how else to put it... my best friend has liked this guy (the three of us are all very close) for awhile off and on and her feelings are resurfacing I guess you could say, but I’ve liked him as well for awhile and I don’t know what to do. I never told them about my feelings for him because I wouldn’t want to lose my best friend over something like this and I respect the fact that she “got to him first” (they’ve also known eachother longer) ... what should I do? Any input?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Be mature and consider your friend above your own feelings. Or to hell with friendship and go be with him. Only two choices and you know that. Tbh I've kinda had the experience before. If you decide to be in a relationship with this guy, and the relationship ends, your emotions are gonna be messed up an you'll regret it. And relationships don't last despite people strong feelings. So all an in all, its not worth it