Does a guy doing sweet things for you, taking you on avacation, posting you on social media, posting about you etc, really mean anything if he cheats?

Updates:
Living together, paying bills together. Him saying he can’t live without you, getting matching tattoos. Does it really mean much if he’s unfaithful?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it means nothing if he said all that and then goes out to cheat intentionally, especially if he doesn't feel guilty or remorse and still goes out to keep smashing another women. i think the only time it's ever forgivable is if he was drunk or drugged to the point where he can't even get up or move and a girl just started smashing him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it don't mean shit (I feel like) a guy would only do those things because 1) he feels guilty or 2) because he doesn't want his significant other to find out about his cheating. It's best just to break up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• not really, depends on his reasoning. maybe he assumes that since he does all of that, he can be unfaithful. I'd have to see his reasons on cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that sounds awesome. I'm never going to find a guy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • He cheats, he cheats. I'm out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes