Virgin in College?

I'm an inexperienced girl in her second year of college. I had several guys come on to me last year, though most wanted were only after sex, and the few that seemed genuinely interested I had to turn down since I was transferring schools, so the topic never came up. Now I'm in a different college, fresh start and all, and immediately I've come across a number of attractive guys. Problem is, I don't know how to deal with it. I've never had sex or even been kissed before, and while I'm not quite a prude, I do want to self myself for marriage--it's special and important to me not to throw away my virginity.

That said, I want to know what guys who have been/are in college think. Would you date a girl in college if sex was off the table, or no?
  • Yes, I would date a girl in college even if it meant no sex
    Vote A
  • No, I'd find a relationship where sex was an option
    Vote B
  • No relationships--I'd just stick to hookups
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow! I'm impressed. I didn't think guys would be up for a relationship that meant no sex, since the guys I've been around are more into hookup culture than anything else. Thanks guys ^_^

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe it or not, there are guys in college who are also virgins. They do not loudly advertise the fact, because they may feel embarrassed, or they may not feel like defending their decision, but they are very real. And there are guys who are not virgins but who are looking for a girl who is a bit better than the others, who they would be proud to introduce to their parents, and you just may be that girl for them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same dude same.
    Except that I just started college. But I see myself where you are. I'm gonna wait for marriage

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• When I was in college, I REALLY did not have romantic date at all (just class or group outings). Hence I saved my virginity until my marriage in my mid-20s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I mean, if the girl is honest, respects me, doesn´t betray me, loves me, etc. YES! with out a doubt. Sex you can get in any corner, but a good girl, now thats something worthwhile...

0|0
    0|0
  • Option a of course and sex comes after marriage 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • l would wait for sex

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd kill for a virgin at this point...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay a virgin, sex ought to be illegal

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I'm going to die alone and a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, nope you won't, you will find your love, just have some faith...🙂

• Yes, I would date a girl in college even if it meant no sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes