Is she taking me for granted?

Ok, so my new girlfriend Works A LOT, so she sometimes doesn't have time to answer texts, (although she does log in to her social accounts through out the day), I only leave a good morning text and we talk like 30 min when she is on lunch break, and when she gets out of work.

My problem, or rather my dilema, is that I feel she can only speak when she is free, and I have to make time for her when I am not 100% free. Does that make sense?

For example, today she went shopping with her boss (female), she didn't respond my call because she was shopping? I repond her call when I am WORKING... Am i making a fuss over nothing here?

Thanks in advance...

11