Do I have a right to be a bit upset at my partner over this?

I have been studying for a huge test for my licensure and I told this person how I am so over it and never ever wanna look at what I am studying ever again. And I wanted them to comfort me all they said back to me was, "Oh stop it." And I asked if my complaining annoyed them and all they said back to me was "Nah" I was sort of pissed. Do I have a right to feel a little annoyed at their response... or should I just move on...

Should I tell the person how I don't like at times when I tell them something they say "Oh stop it" because it makes me feel a bit hurt? If its good I tell them, how can I tell them what they said bothered me in a nice way?

10