Do you guys go on vacation to get to know your partner more and quality time or do you go for unlimited sex?

I was just curious. Everybody seems to go for different reasons and they all seem fun.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you start from the premise that guys want unlimited sex then his priority 2 is what you should be interested in finding out...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them go for free sex. In the middle of the night, sudden urge to taste the sweet n sour flavour n u lose all ur mind n knocking to her door with shying gaze with aspirations of ur inner pure soulful desire and feeling a bit obnoxious if she won't. Ah!! Then she despite all the complicity, she opened the door with innocent looks, wearing only sleeveless top, image of two dots over the blouse, making him more to dive in. Without any further delay, he just slowly touched her heart where dots being hyped... yeah, for sudden accidental sex, mostly.