Does he like me?

I really like this guy, but I can't tell if he likes me or not. He asked me to hangout a couple times but I didn't think ment it. I told yeah I would but he never followed up with me, or made plans. And the same he asked for my phone number but then he was like NVM I can't text you my phone is out of service. But he's allways telling me I'm beautiful. We work together so sometimes he is in a different department but I find him staring ate and I guess maybe he thinks I caint see him. And when we're together he is allways rubbing up against me. It's confusing because sometimes he is stand of ish and if I come over close to him, tries to get away. But he's allways trynna hold my hand or put his body against mine. I started ignoring him because I was confused and he said he didn't care about anyone from work, but he just started flirting with me even harder. He held up the heart sign with his hands to me today. and he saw me going on my break and went the same time as me but he wanted to eat at opposite tables. Is he interested or is he just playing me. I don't know how to feel
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He could be joking unless he is a player

0|0