How to ask someone out?

there's this super cute girl in class that I really like. But she's really beautiful and I feel like I have no chance. Actually, I probably don't (I'm not ugly, I'm just not "super hot". U could say she's out of my league) but besides the point, how do you ask someone out? I haven't done it before since I'm foreign and there u dont exactly date in highschool. I just want to know how I would do it if I decided to.

Also I'm worried that if I get rejected, that will be the most akwardest class I have, and I really like it too lol. How would I deal with that?

01