Guys, what do you think was going through his mind?

Me and this guy i had a huge crush on always use to lock eyes like all the time, i just couldn’t keep my eyes off him and he obviosly noticed. everytime i saw him around school this would happend. Many times when i turned around i would catch him staring at me and turning away fast. If he was sitting down and i was around he would literally turn his body twoards me, run his fingers through his hair stuff like that.
I feel like all of this is signs of at least attraction. Turns out tho he has a girlfriend and is not interested. He never admited to be attracted to me but i can’t help but wonder, what do you guys think?

1