• Equal
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And why..

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If we’re talking purely sexual, dominant. I’m a virgin, so I want a guy who knows what to do and can take the lead.

As an overall personality, I want a guy who is equal. Someone who will argue with me when I’m wrong, but knows how to back down respectfully if I’m right.

3|0
    0|0
  • Equal to dominant. It's just nature. Most of the guys are dominant just like most of the women are submissive. I am wired like that and would prefer my guy to be the same.

Ideally, we'd be equal cause I wouldn't mind being in charge.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I dont really care that much. In work settings I wouldn't want him to be submissive , I prefer an assertive go getter. I also dislike indecisiveness. But other than that in personal life idc if he is more easy going or submissive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Submissive male. I'd prefer a guy who can take charge if necessary, or every now and then, but who naturally leans toward submissive and would be submissive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enormously influenced on your blog. Your post is appealing much nothing anyway everything is extraordinarily open and greatly clear argument of theme

1|0
    0|0
  • Both. Dominant in bed but a equal partner out of bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dominant man. Nothing is more attractive than a man who knows his biological position.

3|0
    0|0
  • Dominate the fuck outta me

1|0
    0|0
  • Dominant

1|0
    0|0
  • Equal because I like compromise. I don’t really like people who are on a power trip.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes