Guys: do you fall in love when you feel like her hero?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I fall in love when I feel like we're each other's heroes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very interesting question and first up all thanks for sharing this question. Now a day many of them asking this question and i have just replayed to visit my website to get good answer of all of this answer. good customer support, free revision, satisfaction towards like this questions

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, only if that sparked interest on her part but even then I don't like the lead role in relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not all the time yes it's possible but don't mean it will happen like asking will a girl fall in love if u save her

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It won't harm our interest but it won't create it

1|0
    1|0
  • i don't fall in love. i want her to fall on her knees

1|0
    0|0
  • how can i feel like her hero?

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s basically this article that I saw posted and wasn’t convinced so questioned it here. They say by making him feel needed and they call t the ‘hero effect’

• ahh... i see... i think it would work on most guys. some might be in denial at first but over time i'm pretty sure it'll will work in the long run. thinking back into my past relationship, i think i have fallen for this hero effect a few times without realizing it, too. hahaha!

• Haha well I appreciate your honesty! 😊

• Nope.
    Its different feeling.

1|0
    1|0
    • Enlighten us. What’s different about it...

• I can't tell u the feelings.
      But im sure that hero feeling is about pride & lust or strength.
      It can't be permanent most times.

• Don't worry bright future for you don't worry dear

0|0
    1|0
    • Speak for yourself with that cynicism pal

• Yes Indeed!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes