Physical attraction aside, is it harder for a girl to find a good guy for a relationship or a guy to find a good girl for one?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is much harder for either. Just do what you like and you will find people with similar interests and maybe eventually realize that you have a click with one of them.

I would say that in general it may be slightly harder for guys to find a suitable girl as girls often hang more in gang like formations, meaning they are harder to get one on one, talk to and get to them, without the girl being suspicious and assuming you are some random, crazy guy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean from a straight guys experience of course im going to say it's infinitely harder to find a good girl. It's near impossible for me.

But girls definitely need to watch out for abusive, manipulative and overall asshole guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think its harder for girls. Girls are in general just much more kind and good hearted in nature. While i dont think its hard for anyone, its harder for girls

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Harder for a guy at your age. Maybe after age 50 it's easier for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I think is harder for a girl. Most end up many times with guys who only want sex, I am talking of those in their teen age, and during their 20s. A lot of people in their 30s and up, rather something stable. That's my assumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • finding a good girl this day and age and keep her :
    mission impossible 7 - the cunt-inator protocol

finding a decent guy: at least 4 man out of 10 are, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good girl, society has made it where good guys are "boring" and pushovers so a lot of women ignore them and go for bad guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Equal some women aren't really very strikingly beautiful but there is a chemical attraction to them thats exstatic

0|0
    0|0
  • It is harder to find a good girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't put aside physical attraction, for one.

0|0
    0|0
    • figuratively speaking you can in practice nope impossible.

• I say guy to find a good girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes