Physical attraction aside, is it harder for a girl to find a good guy for a relationship or a guy to find a good girl for one?

210

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is much harder for either. Just do what you like and you will find people with similar interests and maybe eventually realize that you have a click with one of them.

I would say that in general it may be slightly harder for guys to find a suitable girl as girls often hang more in gang like formations, meaning they are harder to get one on one, talk to and get to them, without the girl being suspicious and assuming you are some random, crazy guy.

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean from a straight guys experience of course im going to say it's infinitely harder to find a good girl. It's near impossible for me.

But girls definitely need to watch out for abusive, manipulative and overall asshole guys.

• I think its harder for girls. Girls are in general just much more kind and good hearted in nature. While i dont think its hard for anyone, its harder for girls