Do you think Interracial Dating is unfair?

It’s very cruel to men I think. Men are discriminated against because of their skin color. Many women “only date” one race of men and most women outright refuse to date a certain race - which is usually white or Asian men. It’s hard for a guy to find the girl of his dreams when so many girls won’t even look at him because of his skin color. It’s not that race is an issue - it’s that women and their “preferences” MAKE it an issue.

Interracial dating is not equal. Most interracial couples are white women with another race of man. So interracial dating means white guys LOSE. If you’re a white guy who wants to date white girls - you’re screwed because they MAINLY date Latino and Black men. Very few young white women want white guys. It causes resentment, especially in places like Europe. Where black guys who arrived in Europe 5 months ago are dating all sorts of gorgeous white girls while the white guys stay single.

So ultimately I think interracial dating is not a bad thing but if you’re a white guy - it’s horrible. It ruins your self esteem and self worth. And interracial dating creates unfair biases and jealousy. To be honest it would be better if everyone just stuck to their own. Of course it’s good for minorities and for women but not for white guys. People should be free to date who they want - it’s just unfortunate that white men pay the price for that.

Oh and black women and Asian men are also victims of this. They too suffer as a result of this.
People can date whoever they want. It's just sad that white men are wortless to their own women as a result. That's all I'm saying. No need to get offended.

109

Most Helpful Girls

• If the person is dating another race because they ate exotifying that other race, it has a background in racism. If you are dating another race simply because you found that individual interesting, then it's fine.

People who freak out about women, specifically, dating another race are usually both racist and sexist.

• You're calling me Racist and Sexist? Why?

All I said was that white men (Asian men too) are at a disadvantage in the modern dating world. Everyone should be allowed to find love and everyone should be able to date their own race. Sadly, that is NOT the case. So either you hate white and Asian men and or you don't believe everyone is entitled to love.

• You are sexist, and racist, and it is not true. There are statistics on such things and they prove you wrong.

• Yeah, statistics on older generations. When it comes to young people, white girls won't date whie guys, for the most part. Why the fuck is that hard for you to understand?

• If you have problems getting rejected for your race - date woman of your own rice - or upgrade your career - problem solved.

• I am white therefore I cannot date a woman of my own race as they date black and Latino men.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Most interracial couples are white women with another race of man"
    By number in the US, sure, because there are several times more white women than women of other races. By percent, it isn't even close. Asian women are FAR more likely to date and marry outside her race, and the vast majority are white males.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

"because they MAINLY date Latino and Black men"
    That simply is not true.

Being a white guy means Asian women will literally chase you down the street for a chance to date you (it has happened to me several times).

• Yeah those stats are based on OLDER GENERATIONS. Young people are the opposite.

YOUNG White women date black and Latino men most of the time, yes or no?

• Middle class and rich white girls mainly date black men too. Do you live in the US?

• Yes, I live in the US.

It is not yet 8:30am where I am. This morning, I have seen two high school couples WFWM, and adult couple WFWM and an adult couple AFWM. The single teenage BM I saw doesn't have a girlfriend (he is my next door neighbor's kid). I have never seen him with a girl at all. I suspect he is gay.