If guy in the past hired an escort would you still want to date them?

Lets say you were seeing a guy and you were talking and you found out that in the PAST he has hired escorts for sex. Would you still want to continue dating that person?
Thanks for your answers

75

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don’t think I would. Sex means something to me. Sex obviously doesn’t mean anything to someone who’s paid for it.

• Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, someone can have casual and meaningful sex depending on the situation and context?

• o_o

Well I'm living proof you're wrong. I've had casual, fun, friendly sex with complete strangers I just met, and loving sex with people I deeply cared about.

• In your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a vast difference between hiring an escort and promiscuous sex - Desperation.

When a guy need to hire an escort, in my opinion, he's really desperate for a fuck. (If not, he could wait and seek out a willing girl).

So I think most girls, who are really good at sensing desperation, will find his act a turn off and stop dating.

PS: I'm however, not encouraging promiscuity. I still believe that a person who could save his/her virginity until marriage is of character, has strong endurance and is principled, all of these good marriage materials.

• Nice 1800 mentally.

• So they say. But most guys don't bring that up on a first date, so a doubt if it would be as much of a factor as they claim after dating for ten weeks.

• @zagor LOL! Emotion is a very "illogical" thing. Even after these years of marriage, my wife still can tell me if I were not a virgin she would not had marry me.

So we can't pinpoint the outcome with the general women population. But somehow in general, before the heart is involved, the answer seem to be "no" thus far.