Girls, Why would she tell me she wants to explore her options and go on other dates?

To keep it short and simple. I have been on two dates with this girl so far and we had a great time on both dates and Friday night she told me how i am a great person and he is having a great time, she told me on Saturday she's going to her parents for a few days i told her ok text me later. so Monday night she text me and said she's sorry for not getting back to me but then said I love the time we spend together but I want to explore my options and see different people. I told her well if you feel that way that's fine give me a call when you change your mind and Well see where I am at! she then said thanks and that was it for now.

So could someone explain whats going on>?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably likes you and the attention you’re giving her, but she’s scared of committing to a relationship

• I just talked to her earlier this evening ad i think your right cuz she didn't mention anything about dating other dudes but she said give me some time to think. so i told her take all the time you need and if you need anything give me a call :)