Can a mental illnes diagnose?

keep u from getting a high top job?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Records of psychiatric treatment should be kept confidential if you are in the US. Therefore, they should not be available to your employer.

Most Helpful Girl

• only if you let it.

• point is... when i was a student i used to hang out with some pretty stupid people... that caused me a lot of anxiety. I then went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with depression and bpd... which is horrible cause this can ruin my job opportunities

• Yeah. Okay. It CAN, or... you could not let it stop you. Those are pretty big obstacles but I prefer obstacle courses over a track race anyday. Don't let anything determine what you can and cannot do.