What is the best thing for me to do in this situation?

I met this guy around a year ago and since he is friends with a couple of my friends, they use to joke all the time that we were the perfect couple, because they said that so many times I got curious and wanted to spend some time with him to get to know the guy, he in the other hand hated the joke and got mad every time.

With that, since we go to the same college, we started having lunch together sometimes. He was always very quiet with me but when he is with friends he is very funny and confident.

I started liking him so I told my friend about it but I didn't do anything about it, I ended up finding out that he already knew I liked him but he didn't like me back, but felt horrible about it. According to friends, he doesn't want to date anyone, he is not into relationships and it's fine the way he is.

We still talk sometimes, I mean things are not awkward between us and I tried to move on and went out with different people but in the end of the day, he is the one I am still thinking about..

What can I do, I appreciate every answer!

01