Is it harder for pretty girls to keep a guy?

In my friend group, there’s one other cute girl and me, a cute girl (I’ve been told and honestly I am) but the other 2 girls are unattractive on the outside. However, most guys that approach me and ask for my number/Instagram never hit me up. But guys always hit up my unattractive friends, they seem to get farther with guys. And yes I’ve been told that I don’t look approachable, and I’ve been told I look mean, most guys just stare at me and don’t say anything. I’m super sweet and I have a nice personality. But it’s hard for me to find a boyfriend or get anywhere with a guy, and I’m so lonely here. What should I do?

1852

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    What can you offer?

• Thanks, this was helpful💛

• Good then

• A guy in the short terms want something pleasing for the eyes.
      In thr long terms want something comforting for the heart.
      It is two different things and you cannot be both.
      Either ur short or long.

• You should try to be more like your unattractive friends. Obviously, they now more about what it takes to attract and keep the attention of a guy.

• Hahaha this had me laughing

• Wow @Jackieboi you’ve got quite a bit to say on the subject lol.

• Well i can condense it for you if you want: Different leagues, different general interests. Just though id elaborate

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm going to have to say no, being pretty dosen't inherently make it harder to keep a guy. I'm approached a lot by people on the street or customers, but people I'm around and form relationships with really want something more. It happens more than I can deal with and its entirely because I have a soft, accepting, kind personality. I just come up and be nice and polite, have some good humor and try to make friends or help someone out, and they just get charmed right away. For me it's such a reverse that I almost can't make friends cause they want something more. It's all about your vibe and how approachable you feel. Looks can intimidate but if you act in a way that won't intimidate them, that stops mattering. I've honestly been thinking of being more cold and distant to people to stop this cause guys won't leave me alone. Being attractive is the first thing guys look at and certainly helps pique thier intrest. Getting them emotionally involved is a whole nother ball game and for a lot of guys comes after the fact they'd want to fuck you. It's also pretty hard for most guys to initiate, so just work on making a vibe that's easier for them to relax around you.

• Most guys think they don't have a shot with you because your so pretty. You will have to take control and start a conversation with a boy you are interested in, so he knows he's not wasting his time ☺

• Thanks💛

• One thing you could do is post sad/lonely stuff on any of your social media, and guys might be interested to message you. BUT, you might get a creepo or two by doing that 😂 best of luck tho :)

• 😂😂thanks lol