How to deal with a bitchy ex?

So this girl and I hit if off really well about 3 months ago and got really close for the first two months by talking over snapchat. Once college started, we connected really well in real life. But after just a couple weeks, I noticed she started blowing off plans last minute. Literally every part of our relationship was perfect besides this. I made it clear to her multiple times she needed to follow plans or else I'd have to pull the trigger.

So I pulled the trigger, and she was very understanding. Then the next day she asked me if we could still be friends and I told her no because it wouldn't be healthy for either one of us but if she started investing more time into me I would be open to start over. After this she just said "have a good life" and her friend that I barely talk to sent me a pic of her flipping me off.

This makes me really sad because she's a really cool girl and I fell deeply in love with her and now she's being a piece of shit to me when I did nothing wrong. Advice on how to respond to this? Thanks.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Best not to respond and just cut ties and leave it at that people usually only do something like that just to get a response though it did sound like you ended the relationship over something trivial from my perspective

• Thanks for the response but do you really think someone that flakes on plans constantly and rarely ever follows through is worth making your girlfriend? I wasted a lot of time cancelling and rearranging plans just for them to get blown off by her.