How to deal with a bitchy ex?

So this girl and I hit if off really well about 3 months ago and got really close for the first two months by talking over snapchat. Once college started, we connected really well in real life. But after just a couple weeks, I noticed she started blowing off plans last minute. Literally every part of our relationship was perfect besides this. I made it clear to her multiple times she needed to follow plans or else I'd have to pull the trigger.

So I pulled the trigger, and she was very understanding. Then the next day she asked me if we could still be friends and I told her no because it wouldn't be healthy for either one of us but if she started investing more time into me I would be open to start over. After this she just said "have a good life" and her friend that I barely talk to sent me a pic of her flipping me off.

This makes me really sad because she's a really cool girl and I fell deeply in love with her and now she's being a piece of shit to me when I did nothing wrong. Advice on how to respond to this? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best not to respond and just cut ties and leave it at that people usually only do something like that just to get a response though it did sound like you ended the relationship over something trivial from my perspective

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the response but do you really think someone that flakes on plans constantly and rarely ever follows through is worth making your girlfriend? I wasted a lot of time cancelling and rearranging plans just for them to get blown off by her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• What is she sending more texts? Or her friends? I'd just block her and any friends you know of if they're giving you trouble, avoid them as best you can if you see them around. If this is all that's happened so far, she's just pissed off at getting dumped. No big deal. All you can really do is try to cut any connections to her and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dodged a bullet, and wisely ditched the bitch. Move on and be pleased with yourself for sensing trouble early on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't respond at all. Move on with your life. Remember, she blew you off. She's not worth it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes