Is just with me cause I was an easy target?

My boyfriend and I been dating for 8 months. I love him and he says he loves me. He said he wants kids with me and wants to be together forever (he said he was looking for a serious solid relationship when we met). But my boyfriend has ADHD which causes him to glance at things.. everything seems like. Since I'm insecure when he glances at other girls I get insecure even more cause in my mind I'm thinking he wants her. We went in the store and he was touching everything on the shelves and when walking by aisles he would glance down every aisle. Sometimes glances twice at girls. Is he serious about me? Is this something I should take serious?
I met his family and friends by the way. He hasn't pressured me into sex

02