Do you keep work professional or casual?

In your place of work, do you try to flirt/date your co-workers or try to keep a strictly professional relationship.
  • I go for it
  • All professional
  • Depends
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated coworkers, but I only flirt with one person at a time and I am VERY discreet about it. Professionalism is important in my profession.

• Would you say it depends on your job then?

• I am a lawyer with certain ambitions. Discretion is very important. You job may differ.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the job is matters, sales I will be a bit flirty on accident but I keep it super light. Im just like that all the time though, I usually just think Im trying to be nice. Something where Im in charge of people is different though, then I have to be more professional and less casual.