Is he gonna end up dumping me?

Hello friends, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for two months, anyway this is our third month starting. We’ve been doing fine all along... until now that I’m confused if he’s starting to loose interest in me. Once I asked this question “why he never says he loves me back?” And you people gave me answers that I should wait or give him time to say it. I did that... But, he ended up telling me and saying it to me, he said it to me like thrice... but now he told me again “I like you I like you lots” so why did his change from “love” to “like” so quickly? He keeps on telling “I don’t love you, I don’t love you but I like you, I like you so much” I love him and it hurts to know that we not feeling the same.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just like Chanel1981 said, 2 starting 3 months isn't that long. I've been dating my girlfriend for 9 months and we don't say "I love you" yet because to us it seems still very soon even though we are crazy about each other. I don't think he's losing interest, I think that for him it's still too soon to be saying "love". Just take a deep breath and have a conversation with him to find out if he thinks the relationship might be moving a little quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No need to push him, 2 months isn't long

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes