My boyfriend is insecure that I’m in college?

He graduated last year. This year I am a senior. I came in as a transfer last year, and unfortunately did not end up making that many friends. This year I want to stay on campus more and get more involved and make friends! But, my boyfriend gets insecure about it sometimes. I told him I wanted to join a sorority to meet a group of girls. These girls are really kind and sweet, and have never pressured me to do anything. My boyfriend got insecure i was joining one (although months ago he thought it was a great idea for me!) also, he mentioned to me that he gets insecure because sometimes he feels that he doesn’t fit into my life (because I’m in college, and he has a full time job). But, I always try to make time for him. Also, he was interested in a club at my college (he used to go here), and I told him I wouldn’t be able to go (my sorority had a meeting). He didn’t want to go anymore, and I told him he should because he wanted to, and maybe he will have fun! Then he said “oh i feel you just want me to go. Because you think of i have nothing to do, I’ll bother you all the time” which isn’t true at all!

He just has become so insecure about me being here. When, I was able to stay with my ex for 8 months (1.5 years in total), while at college. But we ended because he cheated.

Regardless. I told my boyfriend it hurts me, I feel he doesn’t trust me.

01