Girlfriend very insecure what to do?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months now, she’s 31 and I am 29. I recently went to Cancún with some guy friends for 10 days. Since I’ve been back she’s been cold and odd, I was very upfront with her and told her about my whole trip. She finally came clean and said what bothered her was one of my IG stories there was a half naked girl
in it. I went back and looked at my stories and the girl she was talking about was a girl in a bikini in the background of one of my stories by the pool... I think This is unreasonable seeing as it’s a pool and they’ll be people around. Why is she so insecure?

01