I fancy a woman who is 10 years older than me?

Started doing evening digital media classes and it’s a mixed group of people. Anyway there was this girl in the class who is stunning and I honestly thought she was around 20. I was really shy and wasn’t talking to anyone. And she reached out and started talking to me. She’s such a cool girl and I love how mature she is. There’s another girls in the class that are 18 etc but they’re really childish and awkward.

I doubt she’ll ever be interested in me but I’m hoping to obviously spend more time with her. I’m only 18 so just wanted to know if anyone has been with somebody older at my age.
  • Older girls are hotter cause they have more experience and confidence
  • Stick with girls your own age
  • Other
    Vote C

12